Now for all the hockey guys out there looking to pick up a girl, these may be ones that will either get you slapped, get a laugh, or who knows one may work. Either way, thanks again to Vickey Godwin for a Top 10 list that will have people at the very least talking. For the record, I have heard at least 7 of these used in some variation in my days as a hockey player and I am still laughing at #1 only because that is almost a guaranteed nut punch or a score (no pun intended!).
So now brought to you from somewhere in the home office in New Jersey via South Florida, here are the top ten hockey pick up lines. Try not to use them all at once guys…..really!
Top 10 worst, yet best … Pick-up Lines that only work for Hockey Players
10. What do you say we drop the gloves and go at it?
9. I’d let you score on my 5-hole.
8. Want to hold my shaft?
7. You should see what I can do with ice.
6. My blade’s not the only thing made of steel.
5. C’mon baby, the iceman cometh … but never too soon.
4. Wanna puck?
3. I’ve got a curved stick.
2. Hey, fewer teeth just means more room for tongue.
1. Well if I can’t score, can I at least get an assist?
Simply just wow. Who knows what will find its way flying across The Program desk. The regularly scheduled “Statistical Oddities” will be coming sometime later today. Now your moment of hockey zen……
Enjoy everyone…..comment away.